Airport BER Berlin Brandenburg International
Berlins very new Airport BER: Berlin Brandenburg International is not finished yet. But some Airlines already offer new intercontinental flight connections. Berlin’s biggest player Air Berlin is offering now its new connections to New York, Verona and Oliba. And Royal Jordanian flys you down to the Middle East or even to South-East Asia.
If you come from Barcelona and you are sick of local clubs and you wanna visit the Panorama/Berghain, then not only EasyJet and RyanAir could be your sole choice.. no – as from now you can also fly in with SpanAir. Ok unfortunately this will not help you to bypass the door at the Berghain Club. But it will connect two of Europe’s major party citys.
Since Air Berlin is a low cost carrier, you get quite cheap deals for you Berlin flights. Why not fly in from Big Apple on a Friday for a weekend?!
- Check-in at the hostel try-out our free dinner at the hostel kitchen
- Prepare yourself for a pub crawl on “Simon-Dach-Strasse” (Left side up and Right side down)
- On Saturday wake up early take a Aspirin( remember: pub crawl last night)
- Have a breakfast and start the day at the “East Side Gallery”
- Visit “Alexanderplatz” and walk up “Unter den Linden”
- Make a snapshot at the “Brandenburger Tor”
- Get a visa stamp in your passport witch says that you have checked in at “communist wonderland” (not very sure if the TSA likes that 🙂
- Jump on the M100 Bus and make a free BusTour
- Heading back to the hostel for a short nap and ask our friendly receptionist “What’s up tonight”
- Wake up in the morning and ask yourself *oh my god what have i done*
Yes you are in Berlin, 3,978 miles from home, don’t know what you done in the last 48h. But luckily you found a flight ticket under your pillow. It says that you have 2 hours to get back to the airport and finally back to your so loved Big Apple.